Are you interested in an aerospace career?
Repairing aircraft components combines art with science. Each part is different due to the variety of repairs that are needed to return the part to service. We are sometimes compared to a hospital for engine parts. While we rely heavily on the maintenance manuals published by the manufacturers for repair instructions, we also have to develop our own repairs. People from many different disciplines must work together to solve repair problems. We don’t get bored!
- Plasma Spray
- Dimensional and Visual Inspection
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Met/Chem Lab Analysis
- Repair Development/Engineering
Support positions at CRT include:
- Customer Service/Sales
- Purchasing/Inventory Control
- Quality Control
- Human Resources
- Maintenance of the Facility and Equipment
- Information Systems
Working at CRT:
- Competitive pay
- Fully Paid Health Insurance
- Paid 2 Week Vacation after One Year
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Deferred Profit Sharing
- Flexible Shifts and Hours
- Paid Tuition for Job-Related Courses and Programs on-site and at Area Colleges
- State-Sponsored Apprenticeship Programs
- Clean, Non-Smoking Shop
- High-Quality Work you can be Proud Of!
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and wellbeing of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco.
All new hires will be required to confirm their non-smoking status on the employment application form and prior to hire will be tested for tobacco use as part of the Company’s drug screening process.
View All Job Openings at Component Repair Technologies